Window Screen with Aluminum, Fiberglass, Galvanized.
Window screen is also called insect screen, fly screen. The material is metal wire, fiberglass wire or other synthetic fiber wire. Its main application is to keep leave, insects, birds and other animals from entering the buildings or houses, and this is also the main feature of it. Besides, it can assure the excellent airflow. It is the perfect thing to house owners. It has different materials and types, so it can fit different environments and different requirements from customers.
We can supply different colors fiberglass insect screen.
We can supply different sizes of aluminum insect screen.
- Material: Aluminum wire, fiberglass wire, galvanized wire, copper wire, stainless steel wire, epoxy coated wire, polyethylene wire.
- Wire Diameter: BWG 31- BWG 34.
- Aperture: 12 mesh, 14 mesh, 16 mesh, 18 mesh, 20 mesh, 22 mesh and 24 mesh.
- Width: Commonly is 18", 24", 30", 36", 48", 60", 72".
- Length: Commonly is 30', 50', 100' and so on.
- Color: Black, silver, charcoal, and other colors.
- Prevent from the mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
- Galvanized window screen for anti-corrosion and rust.
- Fiberglass window screen is less expensive.
- Stainless steel window screen for anti-acid and alkaline.
- Copper window screen can fit salt environment.
- Epoxy coated window screen for high tensile and high elongation.
- Plastic window screen for durable UV resistance.
- Window screen is mainly used as the windows, doors, porch screens, patio screens and pool screens in residences, hotels and other places.
- Plastic window screen can used in the greenhouses, fields to resist the UV rays and insects.
- Copper window screen can used in the costal areas and salt environments.
Plastic window screen is applied in the fields.
Fiberglass window screen is applied in the porch.
Inquiry for Our Product
Antimos insect screen company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.