Stainless Steel Insect Screen for Harsh Environments.
Stainless steel insect screen is also called stainless steel window screen. It is made of high quality of stainless steel wire with the durability and lasting performance. Stainless steel insect screen can resist the corrosion, rust, heat, alkaline, so it can be used in the harsh environments for windows, doors and porches screens to prevent the insects.
Stainless steel screen can resist corrosion and rust.
- Material: Stainless steel wire. 304, 316, 316L.
- Wire Diameter: BWG 30 - BWG 38.
- Hole Size: 14 mesh × 14 mesh, 16 mesh × 16 mesh, 18 mesh × 14 mesh, 18 mesh × 18 mesh, 20 mesh × 20 mesh.
- Width: 2', 3', 4', 5'.
- Length: 30', 50', 100’ and so on．
- Color: Bright and black.
- Resistance for the rust, heat, acid, alkaline and corrosion.
- Superior airflow.
- Easy to clean.
- Prevent the insects.
- Black finish improves visibility and minimize glare.
Stainless steel insect screen can resist the heat, rust, alkaline, so it can be used in the bushfire-prone, costal areas and environments under chemical, high temperature workshops, it also can be used with the pressure treated lumber. Stainless steel window screen can prevent the insects, so it is ideal for porch, window and door applications.
Stainless steel insect screen can prevent insect from entering the house, and let fresh air in.
Stainless steel insect is used as window screen to resist mosquitoes and flies.
Inquiry for Our Product
Antimos insect screen company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.