Fiberglass Insect Screen - Most Common Used Screen
Fiberglass insect screen is also called fiberglass window screen. The material is fiberglass wire. It is coated with a protective vinyl to ensure bright beauty, flexibility and will not rust, corrode or stain. Fiberglass window screen is easy to use and least expensive of all window screen mesh. So it is the most commonly used insect screen for windows, patio and pool enclosures.
Main color of fiberglass insect screen is gray, black, white.
More colors of fiberglass insect screen are available.
- Wire Diameter: BWG 31- BWG 34.
- Hole Size: 20 mesh × 20 mesh, 18 mesh × 18 mesh, 16 mesh × 16 mesh, 18 mesh × 16 mesh, 18 mesh × 14 mesh.
- Width: 24",28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 40", 42", 48", 60", 72", 84".
- Length: 25', 50', 100', etc.
- Weight: 115 g/m2, 120 g/m2, 130 g/m2, 150 g/m2, 180 g/m2.
- Color: Gray, black, white, gray & white. Other colors are available.
- Non-toxic and tasteless.
- Resistance for burning, corrosive and static.
- Filter UV radiation automatically and protect the family health.
- The vinyl coated can supply the bright color, high strength and strong scalability.
- The gray and black color can reduce glare and improve visibility.
- Easy to install and clean.
Fiberglass insect screen is usually used as windows or doors screens to keep out insects, such as the mosquitoes, flies and bugs in the construction, home, orchard, ranch and other places. It can filter the UV radiation, so it can be used as the patio and pool doors or screens.
Fiberglass insect screen is applied in the house window.
Fiberglass insect screen is applied in the patio.
Inquiry for Our Product
Antimos insect screen company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.