Galvanized Insect Screen for Houses and Hotels
Galvanized insect screen is also called galvanized window screen. It is one of the most popular and most economical kinds of insect screens. The material of the galvanized insect screen is low carbon steel with plain weaving and it can be galvanized before weaving or after weaving. The color can be bluish white and white. Bluish white galvanized insect screen is the commendatory products, because it is much more anti-corrosion than others and the color is much lighter. Galvanized insect screen is widely used in the houses and hotels against mosquitoes and insects.
- Material: Low carbon steel wire.
- Weaving: Plain weaving. Galvanized before weaving and galvanized after weaving.
- Surface Treatment: Electric galvanized and hot-dipped galvanized.
- Wire Diameter: BWG 31, BWG 32, BWG 33, BWG 34.
- Hole Size (mesh/inch): 14 × 14, 16 × 16, 16 × 14, 18 × 18, 18 × 16, 18 × 14, 20 × 20, 22 × 22, 24 × 24, 28 × 28, 30 × 30.
- Width: 24", 30", 36" and 48", etc.
- Length: 25', 30', 50', 100', etc.
- Color: White and bluish white.
White color galvanized insect screen.
Bluish white color galvanized insect screen.
- Anti-corrosion and rust.
- Good resistance to weather.
- Resistance to burn.
- Easy washing and cleaning.
- Excellent light transmission.
- Good air-flow.
- Long service life.
Galvanized insect screen is widely used in the windows, doors and corridors of the constructions, houses and hotels against mosquitoes and flies or other flying worms. Benefit from the anti-corrosion and rust feature, galvanized window screen can be used in the environments where is corrosive and dusty.
Galvanized insect screen is used as window screen to resist insects.
Galvanized insect screen is used as door screens.
Inquiry for Our Product
Antimos insect screen company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.