Choose the right insect screen to resist insects
Insect screen is also called window screen or fly screen. It has the equal wire diameter and holes, which can resist the insects and maintain excellent airflow. Due to this advantage, the insect screen is widely used as windows or doors screens, in the residences, hotels, porches, patios, pools and greenhouses. Insect screen is made of various materials and has different types and sizes. In the below, we will give you a total introduction.
Galvanized insect screen in the window can resist insects.
Types of the Insect Screen
Sizes of the Insect Screen
The wire diameter of the insect screen
Common wire diameter is 0.17mm-0.25mm.
Stainless steel insect screen: 0.15mm-0.34mm.
Copper insect screen: 0.17mm-0.40mm.
Plastic insect screen: 0.18mm-0.40mm.
Pet screen: 0.7mm-0.8mm.
Stainless steel security screen: 0.7mm-1.0mm.
Pet screen is applied in the windows to protect pets.
The mesh size of the insect screen is mainly 14 mesh to 20 mesh. An 18 mesh × 14 mesh has become standard; 16 mesh × 16 mesh was formerly common; and other common sizes are 18 mesh × 18 mesh and 20 mesh × 20 mesh. For comparison, stainless steel security screen is 11 mesh and 12 mesh, plastic insect screen can be 22 mesh and 24 mesh.
The Width of the insect screen is mainly 24",28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 40", 42", 48", 60", 72", 84".
The Length of the insect screen is mainly 84", 25', 50' and 100'. The plain weaving plastic insect screen can be 2.8m.
Features of the Insect Screen
- Prevent from the mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
- Anti-corrosion and rust - galvanized and aluminum insect screens.
- Anti-acid and alkaline - stainless steel insect screens.
- Fit different environments - copper insect screen can fit salt environments.
- High tensile and high elongation - epoxy coated window screen.
- Durable UV resistance - plastic window screen .
- Resist for thieves, intruders and bullet - stainless steel security screen.
- Protect the safe of pets and children - pet screen.
Plastic insect screen can prevent UV rays and pests for the greenhouses.
Application of the Insect Screen
Insect screen is mainly used as the windows, doors, porch screens, patio screens and pool screens in residences, hotels and other places.
- Plastic insect screen can used in the greenhouses, fields to resist the UV rays and insects.
- Copper insect screen can used in the costal areas and salt environments.
- Pet screen can be used in area where has the children and pets.
- Stainless steel security screen can used in the military bases and other security places.
Our company has more than 20 years experience of producing the insect screen. We can supply the best products, reasonable price, and first class after-sales service.
If you have any question or you want to know more about our insect screen, you can send us the E-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are pleasure to receive your E-mail and looking forward the cooperation with you.